At Mizuno we're looking for an energeticHR Officer (Admin & Payroll) to join our team!(let op: Nederlands vereist / Dutch required)
At Mizuno we’re looking for an energetic
HR Officer (Admin & Payroll) to join our team!
(let op: Nederlands vereist / Dutch required)
About the job
Mizuno is an international sports brand founded in 1906 in Osaka (Japan). Throughout the years we have grown into a global player of high-tech products in the field of various functional sports, such as Running, Tennis, Volleyball, Handball, Football, Golf and many more. Amongst others we are the proud sponsor of the TCS Amsterdam Marathon, various European sports federations and many professional athletes and events among Europe.
Through years of experience and our devotion to support our customers in achieving their best, we strive to deliver the best quality sports and lifestyle products. Our high-quality standards are in line with our philosophy: ‘To contribute to society through the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports’.
In EMEA region, Mizuno has several local country offices around Europe as well as a wide network of distributors representing the brand in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Since end of 2018, in our new and modern EMEA Headquarter office in Capelle aan den IJssel we have centralized HR & Payroll services to cover the Central region including Benelux and Germany/Austria, our expanding European businesses, as well as our overseas expats.
As an HR Officer for Admin & Payroll, you will be responsible for processing employee and payroll data within our regional scope, as well as keep our company policies up-to-date. You provide assistance in the process of recruiting. You assist in day to day operations of the Human Resources department.
Are you ready to become part of our great HR team?
The key responsibilities are:
• Collect monthly payroll information and process them in co-operation with the external payroll companies within the geographical scope of the company
• Be responsible to process and manage in an HRIS all personnel records and master data (e.g. employment contracts, documentation, expat assignments etc).
• Provide data for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to Finance and reconcile HR data.
• Provide support to the process of HR budgeting, Forecast- and actuals reporting.
• Coordinate HR compliance with rules & regulations (Wet Poortwachter)
• Create and update documentation about the policies of our organization on intranet/sharepoint.
• Act as first contact to external stakeholders (NL/DE), related to matters like pension / insurances / benefits / company cars etc.
• Implement onboarding programs and contribute to the creation of learning and development programs to provide employees with internal development opportunities
• Supporting the HRBP in the field of recruitment, manage job ads in company ATS and on different platforms (e.g. job boards, social networks, career pages), coordinate planning of prospective candidate’s job interviews and be a point of contact if so required.
• Act as a point of contact for colleagues, for questions regarding systems and employment conditions, (special) leave, company handbooks for NL/DE etc.
• Participate in process for employee engagement (incentives, birthdays)
• Participate in HR Projects, organize and coordinate events and coordinate some facility activities.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management with 3-5 years of relevant work experience, or similar working and thinking level and 8-10 years working experience
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
- Basic working knowledge of Dutch labor law, rules and regulations and social security
- Working experience in an international environment is a plus.
- Social, flexible, accurate and a strong affinity with numbers and working with Excel
- Experience in working with HRIS systems is a plus
- You would be a great fit this role if you have attention to detail, are cooperative, focus on quality, are perseverant, enjoy planning and organizing and are good in verbal expression
For this position no sponsorship is available for EU work-permit.
What we offer you
Should you be the perfect match then we have lined up for you:
- A dynamic role within a successful and established international sports brand.
- A competitive salary and good secondary conditions including a good pension scheme, 25 paid holidays, commuting- and working from home allowance (we work hybrid)
- Inspirational office environment with nice facilities such as on-site gym.
- Space for talent and personal development.
- International work environment with ambitious colleagues.
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new HR Officer (Admin & Payroll)? Then we’d love to hear from you!