We are looking for an outstanding eCcom Content Specialist to join our The North Face team in Stabio, Switzerland.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
The North Face is a subsidiary of VF, the world's largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
What will you do?
The Digital Content Specialist contributes to the activities of production, building and execution of digital content on the EMEA websites of The North Face.
- Work in collaboration with the E-com Content Team and the E-com Content Manager to ensure that development of digital content on TNF EMEA websites has global consistency and local relevancy
- Sync up with UX team to ensure design of content can contribute to achieve E-Com targets
- Support and contribute to creative phases of digital content production
- Coordinate testing / QA processes in digital content releases on the websites
- Coordinate third party agencies contributing to the production of digital content (e.g. creative and digital development, translations, product descriptions) in planning and delivery phases
- Facilitate interactions across multiple teams (e.g. E-Commerce Customer Experience, Online Merchandising, CRM & CLM, Loyalty, Digital Media, Marketing, Retail, PR and Communications), collect business & brand requirements and curate digital content execution accordingly
- Integrate E-Commerce, Marketing, Retail & Wholesale feedbacks to address market needs and contribute to Go To Market execution
- Track and report performances of digital content
What you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's Degree or Master in Business Management, Marketing or Communications. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital content role, E-commerce or Digital Marketing
- Passion for visual communication, photography and design is key
- Organisational skills are key
- Understanding of UX experience
- Deep understanding of The North Face brand and curiosity for the outdoor and sports industries are appreciated
- Exposure to working within a business trading across multiple countries
- Language skills: fluent in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of Italian, French, Spanish or German are a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of iconic lifestyle brands
- Join a multi brand and multi countries organization to drive you career forward
- International and challenging working culture
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- Discount 50% on all VF brands
- Subsidized canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks