VF Corporation is looking for an A/P invoice processor EMEA to join our Accounts payable team based in Antwerp, Belgium. Our office is in walking distance from the train station Berchem.
Our Shared Service Center is part of the VF family with brands as The North Face, Vans, Timberland, Dickies, Eastpak, Altra, Napapijri, Smartwool, Kipling, Supreme and Icebreaker. VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s Talk about the Role
As A/P invoice processor your role is to monitor the internal purchase orders and post all incoming invoices in our Purchase Order (PO) system Coupa. You will be the key contact person for our vendors.
You will perform analyses on outstanding PO’s and invoices in collaboration with different VF Teams: A/P analyses team, GL accounting and local Finance Management.
You will directly report to the A/P manager and will be in close contact with the business to assist them with AP related questions.
- Monitor and analyse PO’s in Coupa
- Book and pay incoming invoices
- Analyse outstanding accounts payable items in SAP.
- Pro-actively seek for improvements.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements in the Accounts payable process.
How You Will Make a Difference:
You will achieve this by:
- Building strong relationships with your internal and external stakeholders
- Trouble shooting and problem solving
- Begin accurate and result oriented.
- Open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
Skills for Success:
- Accounting/Finance diploma or bachelor’s degree / equivalent experience
- Good Excel knowledge
- Coupa or SAP knowledge is a plus
- Languages: Fluent Dutch and English
- The ability to work well in a team environment and build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Being a real team player
- Have growth potential
What’s in it For You:
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working arrangement (2 days in the office, 3 days from home)
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!