VF International is looking for an exceptional Search Optimization Manager to join our Digital Activation and Portfolio EMEA Hub team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic brands such as Vans®, The North Face® and Timberland®. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s Talk about the Role
As Search Optimization Manager you will be part of an SEO and UX optimization team. You will help our brands developing their Search Engine Optimization roadmap throughout the year, supporting the relationship with the agencies involved and giving strong support on technical SEO topics.
You will nurture and expand the SEO culture within the company and give robust support to Product Owners on SEO topics. You will also provide analysis, insights, and recommendations to the brands to support their Search strategy, giving vision and strategy on the Search Channel.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will drive the Search Strategy of the brands and will make the SEO stand out by:
- Consolidating relationship with Search Channel professionals from the brands
- Improving the search channel performance by analyzing trends and data
- Developing the Organic Search Culture within the company
- Creating and designing dashboards for the upper management
- Leading the SEO Community
Skills for Success
You should be an organized, outgoing person with:
- The ability to understand SEO business needs from the brands and partner with the agency to meet them
- An understanding of SEO from a business and a technical level (web technologies in general is a plus)
- An expertise in SEO Analysis, Strategy, and other digital marketing dynamics
- A keen interest in User Behaviour, with a focus on the search channel
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Digital Marketing or Computer Science are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!