At a Glance:
At On, the most exciting and fastest-growing global running shoe brand, we are looking for a new experienced and agile Product Manager to join our international Mobile Apps team and take the digitalisation of our business to the next level. You understand how to transform business needs into technical requirements; you have a “can do” attitude and you take pride in building rather than preserving. Your entrepreneurial and result-driven mindset with strong hands-on execution skills will make you a key member of the core team on which On’s future is built.
You will be part of a cross-functional Mobile Apps development team that implements features from design to deployment, being responsible and in charge of the full process and delivery. You have the freedom to be creative and experiment with new technologies. We encourage you to find new and innovative ways to solve issues through diversity of thought while at the same time enjoying working within a passionate team drawn from the global community. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
At On, we believe everyone in the world should get access to the best running and outdoor shoes and clothing. For this to happen, we need high-performing solutions and make sure that the right product gets to the right customer at the right time, while making the overall process efficient, environmentally friendly, and sustainable.
- You are responsible for defining your product’s vision, strategic direction, and product roadmap for On’s Mobile Apps. You need to be able to conceptualize and communicate a vision to fire enthusiasm in a wide range of stakeholders
- Maintain a transparent and visible product backlog that clearly defines the scope of items and ensures our engineers and designers have detailed information to be able to interpret user stories, key objectives, and success criteria
- Work closely with the engineering team to make incremental and transformational product improvements
- Work within the scrum teams to set clear direction and expectations, articulate business requirements, and provide subject matter expertise
- Analyze the impact of app features and define key metrics for success.
- Understand the use and practicality of new and emerging digital technologies and functionalities and introduce new and relevant ideas and capabilities regularly.
- Contribute to a highly collaborative, inclusive, and empowered team culture
- Own initiatives and projects across the entire lifecycle, including opportunity assessment, analysis, discovery and build, launch, and post-analysis.
- Work cross-functionally in an extremely collaborative environment with teams such as engineering, design, product, data science, survey, sales, and customer support teams
- +5 years of hands-on experience in product management, on a combination of consumer-facing and business orientated mobile products
- Experience in UX (IA, usability, user-centered design, etc)
- Experience managing multiple projects in parallel
- You are passionate about building engaging mobile app experiences
- You have a deep understanding and appreciation of agile methodologies, which is why you understand the business needs and can transform them into great solutions
- You are self-driven, customer service oriented, and an excellent problem solver. You enjoy new challenges and welcome the chance to learn from them
- Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical teams
- Experience running A/B tests and drawing tangible conclusions from the results
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging, and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest-growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team that is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual strives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity, and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.