Icebreaker is looking for an exceptional Trade Marketing Manager EMEA to join our Marketing team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Driven by the belief that nature has the answers, we provide natural performance alternatives to synthetic-based apparel, to create a healthier and more sustainable future for our species and the planet. We're passionate about connecting people to natural alternatives.
In 2022 we continue to launch campaigns and activities to enable people to better understand how their clothes are made, what they are made of and how moving to natural alternatives can make a positive impact. Our plastic-free ambition: We are aiming for all our materials to be plastic-free by 2023. The constant pursuit of better is what drives our progress. We're not perfect, but we're looking for solutions that make a positive difference.
Let’s Talk about the Role
As Trade Marketing Manager in our Icebreaker team, you will play a key role in building the Trade Marketing plan for Icebreaker across European territories.
You will take ownership for the execution and review of all marketing activities executed in 3rd party customers across Europe and, with the European Sales team, develop relationships with key customers; understand those customers and their consumers, and tailor the icebreaker Trade Marketing Strategy to fit with their needs.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will achieve this by:
- Developing a rolling themed customer marketing plan for all activities, showing detailing execution strategies across all channels and verticals
- Driving brand exposure and rate of sale through ownership of the following key areas: Customer campaigns and all in-store executions and Customer communications – responsible for the creation and methods of execution for of all communications via 3rd party customers
- Testing customer media & marketing packages to best effect, provide reviews of effectiveness and challenge customers to tailor their packages to icebreaker’ needs.
- Evaluating and reporting how effectively the icebreaker brand and trade marketing initiatives are being executed in their environments and their impact.
- Developing region-relevant plans and tools to achieve sell-in objectives, with a focus on both seasonal pre-line and sales meetings
- Planning & delivery of all European trade shows
Skills for Success
- You should be a highly collaborative team player and team builder; an effective communicator, influencer and leader with:
- 5/7 years working experience within a branded environment and preferably within the fashion, lifestyle or sporting goods industries
- Strong communication skills with all levels and cultures within an organisation
- Great time management and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proactivity and autonomy to propose and initiate new projects in line with business needs and consistent with the brand positioning.
- Curious, with a global understanding and outlook, and strong desire to continually learn and evolve, wants to think outside the square box
- Strong passion for the brand positioning and purpose
- Fluent English level, German as a plus
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!