At a Glance:
We work closely to convert innovative product designs into commercialized products and deliver exceptional quality to our customers. We are focused, data-driven but also action-oriented! We build and follow processes, but we also continuously challenge the status quo and “industry standards”.
- Lead strategic and operational projects on site with On’s footwear sourcing partner(s), establish Key Performance Matrix and facilitate our partners to build strong and sustainable performances in all areas including but not limited to production and planning, product development, costing efficiency, compliance and sustainability initiatives
- Build strong relationships with factory partner’s management team, influence the partner’s culture and quality mindset; ensure implementation of On’s standards in the factory
- Closely collaborate cross-functionally with development, supply chain, material, engineering, costing and sustainability teams, in both Zurich and in Asia, and T1/T2 suppliers on all operations tasks
- Manage and monitor factory development and production capacity to accompany On’s volume growth, manage potential risks and key bottlenecks
- Ensure best practices, cohesive messages are constantly implemented and shared among teams
- Lead cross-functional team on-site, to perform and achieve team objectives, guide and develop team members to unleash their personal potential; responsibilities include but not limited to: direct manage production planning, production and quality; support product development, product commercialization and support costing team to achieve target margins.
- University degree in business administration, engineering or equivalent education
- 10+ years of experience in footwear sourcing, at least 5 years in a managerial position; cross-functional experiences are a big plus
- Highly attentive to details, function and quality
- You truly care about people, are a natural coach and caring leader for the team
- Full business proficiency in written and spoken English; good conversational level of Chinese and /or Vietnamese a plus
- An entrepreneurial and open mindset, an eagerness for differentiation and a natural push for excellence
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!