At a Glance:
This is your opportunity to become part of the worlds’ fastest growing sports company. On is not only targeting to disrupt the product and supply chain landscape of shoes but also of apparel and accessories. As Trim Specialist, you are responsible for ensuring the right quality is shipped on-time for all Trims using for Apparels. As a key member of the globally integrated supply chain team and cross-functional apparel organization, you will be based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with frequent travel to Hanoi as well as within Asia.
You would be part of a cross functional On’s Apparel & Accessories team which overlooks Sourcing & Development, Quality & Production across Asia.
- Implement On Trim Quality Standards, including physical / chemical performances and visual checking, during development and bulk production. In collaborations with Head Quarter team to ensure all Trims are developed with right quality on time per defined seasonal calendars.
- Support On’s manufacturing partners to ensure on-time shipments.
- Resolve material related quality issues in production between Material Suppliers and Garment Manufacturers.
- Maintain accurate database of materials supply from Suppliers to support supply chain management project: Seasonal Price Negotiations, Lead Time Reduction, Capacity Booking, Material Preparation, Supplier Performance Management.
- Support our manufacturing partners to ensure strict compliance following for All Shipping Countries’ Regulations.
- Manage supplier relationship, to build trust and long term collaboration with the packaging material suppliers.
- Professional degree in Textile / Polymer Engineering, Supply Chain or relevant industry
- At least 5-7 years experience in Apparel Trim Management, preferably 3 years working in Trim factories.
- Strong analytical and data management skills. Strong knowledge of trim production.
- Basic knowhow of apparel development process / production and their requirements.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- An entrepreneurial and open mindset, an eagerness for differentiation and a natural push for excellence.
- Able to balance creativity with organization and discipline in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.