Senior Customer Service Representative, HOKA
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The purpose of this role is to deliver exceptional service across a diverse base of our Performance Lifestyle Group accounts by providing high levels of customer focus and proactive account management.
As a Senior Customer Service representative this role will add additional support to the leadership team by providing first line support and guidance to you peers.
- From order placement, through to conversion, ensures customer order books are accurate, validated and implemented efficiently
- Provide accurate, efficient and professional levels of account ownership across your account base
- Act as the first point of contact to the team by providing day to day guidance and coaching and support
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for HOKA and the Performance Lifestyle Group
- Develop excellent relationships with customers, striving to exceed customer service expectations
Who You Are:
- A team player who contributes positively to team results and development
- Proactive with a problem-solving mindset
- Flexible and adapts to change well
- A great communicator with a customer-centric focus
- Able to prioritise tasks and possesses a keen eye for detail
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience in a similar role within the apparel/footwear industry highly beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- An understanding and interest in the active lifestyle industry is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.