We are looking for an outstanding Senior Manager, Data and Analytics to join the eCommerce Team of The North Face in Stabio, Switzerland.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
The North Face is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
This newly created role will lead the data analytics strategy for the eCommerce business at The North Face EMEA. This is both a strategic and executional role where you will use data to drive healthy growth on ecommerce as well as add insights, automation and a data-driven culture to all the different ecommerce functions. Building strong relationships with the VF central analytics teams as well as the global The North Face analytics teams will be crucial to success.
What will you do?
- Lead TNF. com data analytics strategy
- Partner closely with Sr. Director, Digital Sales to monitor key TNF.com and digital metrics to identify issues/opportunities, research, and escalate as appropriate
- Analyse and recommend strategies to grow our eCommerce business through a data driven approach and culture. (Including but not limited to: marketing channels, price elasticity, on-site and post-purchase experiences, NPS and CSAT)
- Contribute to VF Corporate-wide strategy in selection and implementation of analytics tools and vendors
- Develop cross-functional relationships with various data partners throughout The North Face, VF Corporation as well as external partners.
- Working closely with central analytics team capabilities to prioritize TNF decision intelligence needs, bringing together disparate data sources to build greater data capabilities across the digital team.
- Conduct full lifecycle analysis including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment and ongoing maintenance & improvements.
- Representing ecommerce analytics within organisational/system change planning projects.
- Line management, coaching and development of the analytics team (to be hired)
- Providing reporting to digital senior management team and cross-functionally where necessary.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical teams, company leaders and stakeholders.
- Understand our digital customer and recommend strategies to grow the customer base and performance.
- Add insight and context to analytics to enable functions to make data driven choices.
- Advocate for analytics enablement and data literacy in the TNF brand, leading adoption of analytics capabilities across functions
- Provide reporting and analysis to the different functions within the digital team.
- Reduce the time spent creating reports and increase the time spent understanding drivers of trends / metrics.
- Problem solving – delve into current business practices and find opportunities for change and process improvement.
- Strong communication skills – share information and give direction effectively and to both technical and non-technical teams.
What do you need to succeed?
- Proven track record of working directly with business partners to understand objectives and translate to data to actionable recommendations.
- Experience working with third party vendors, ecommerce tools and data tools:, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel, SQL, etc.
- Deep knowledge and experience in data concepts and visualisations.
- Expert proficiency in Excel
- Experience in managing & leading a team highly desired.
- Relevant experience in a fast-paced retail consumer goods business or similar industry, ideally working within the eCommerce/digital channel.
- Excellent analytical skills, data handling and financial/commercial acumen
- Footwear and/or Apparel experience preferred but not essential
- Language skills: Fluent in English, any other language a benefit.
What’s in it for you?
Be part of an iconic brand.
Join a multi brand and multi countries organization to drive you career forward.
International and challenging working culture.
On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives.
Discount card with 50% on all VF brands.
Subsidized canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks.
Please submit your CV in English.