Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) is a group of outdoor sporting goods brands sharing values, infrastructure, and an engaged team. Our brands Faction Skis, FW Apparel and United Shapes Snowboarding are committed to create premium gear and bring the products to life with engaging personalities and stories and a global omnichannel infrastructure to support fans everywhere.
FSSC has expert in-house sales and operations teams in Europe, North America & Asia to maximize positive fan experiences worldwide, a modern mindset that propels us all to grow and reach for the stars. We are growing at over 50% per year supported by our ‘Stack’, which is above all our talented people.
· The Faction Collective (aka Faction Skis) produces award-winning skis and films for a global collective of skiers who want to experience the pure freedom of the mountains. Today, our skis and films have won over 160 awards, shipping over 35,000 skis last year to avid riders in 40 countries.
· FW Apparel celebrates a Future Wild. Launched in 2019, FW is already an award-winning brand delivering performance with understated style and growing fast in 14 countries. We create technical products with a newschool style for people increasingly turning to the simple joys nature and friends provide, a modern outdoor culture that can be lived everywhere.
· United Shapes joined Full Stack Supply in 2022 to deliver on its progressive vision for the future of snowboarding. Shapes was founded by lifelong snowboarders, deeply entrenched in history and lifestyle. We believe it is our responsibility to honor those roots, chart a route into the future, and continue to catalyze the culture riders worldwide love.As employees and as a Company we care deeply for our planet. This is reflected in our company values, culture and we collectively demonstrate this in our everyday working practices including active investment in climate and social causes through 1% for the Planet, achieving carbon neutrality with Climate Partner and ever working to improve ourselves. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, marital status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation and development of Marketing operations at FW Apparel and United Shapes brands, ensuring the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns focused on building both brands, engaging our collective fanbase and attaining growth targets. This role reports to the Head of Marketing and Head of Brand. You’ll be a key player with a wide range of responsibilities across trade marketing, communications, PR, team management and content production.
Trade Marketing – Work with regional sales representatives to develop go-to-market strategies that ensure successful campaigns for our retail partners. As part of this, you will be responsible for defining marketing activations with retail partners as well as developing the marketing collateral needed to deliver these activations.
Campaigns – Work with Brand Manager, Creative Director and Head of Marketing to develop and deliver seasonal brand marketing campaigns.
Communications – Work alongside Communications Manager to implement and execute an annual communications calendar for United Shapes and FW Apparel, ensuring audience engagement and acquisition across all channels, including organic social media, website, blogs and newsletters.
PR – Manage and develop relationships with key endemic press partners, delivering press releases and activations for key communications pushes.
Team Management – Manage team of ambassadors for both FW and United Shapes brands, including contract negotiations, product management and film/content projects.
Content Production – Manage production of brand related content, including still photography, video and film.
Qualifications & Experience
– 3+ Years experience in outdoor marketing and/or communications role, ideally with responsibilities linked to apparel marketing, trade marketing and PR
– Passion for the outdoors and boardsports (snowboard, surf etc.)
– Fluent in English and French. German is a plus
– Comfortable in generalist role developing different marketing functions
– Great communicator and people-person who takes pride in managing all stakeholders’ expectations to achieve best possible outcomes
– Enjoys a generalist set of marketing responsibilities
– Driven, brings projects to life
– Strong organisation & project management mindset “Great projects are brought to life through detailed planning”
– An energized and dynamic team within a fast-paced international environment
– Brands with strong identity and values that resonate with our fans and team members
– A steep learning curve
– A unique opportunity to have an impact on our strategy & growth
Location: Verbier, Switzerland OR Innsbruck, Austria
Status: Full-time, permanent position
Starting date: as soon as possible