Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) is best known for the Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. Today, our skis and films have won over 160 awards. We shipped over 35,000 skis last year to avid riders in 40 countries.
In 2019 we also launched the award-winning FW Apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style.
Across both brands, our team shares a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries and for creating beautiful products.
As a Company we also care deeply for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity…
As Global Logistics Operations Manager, you will be responsible for FSSC’s logistics operations, ensuring that our products are shipped from our manufacturers to customers in a timely and effective manner. Your team is responsible for the entire logistics process, which consists of managing inventory, fulfilling orders, and dealing with customs. You will ensure that all import/export/internal transfer shipments are freight and customs compliant.
Your responsibilities include managing a global logistics team, setting objectives, international guidelines and leading on the development of systems & processes that facilitates sustainable growth for an international, multi-brand company.
– Manage global logistics policies and procedures ensuring they remain relevant and up to date with current processes
– Develop reports showing freight data, transportation costs with focus on reducing transportation costs, time and environmental footprint
– Manage & report on freight forecasts to enhance interoperability with carriers, warehouses, and internal departments
– Oversee the entire logistics process, from the suppliers to the end consumer
– Ensure that systems used present user-friendly data regarding product availability – data should be used by key stakeholders such as sales, product and finance team
– Work closely with our suppliers, freight forwarders, custom brokers and warehouses ensuring document compliance for smooth logistics operations
– Select best fit global carriers, conduct tender processes, negotiate contracts and rates
– Scrutinise key shipping lanes with carriers to maximise time / cost balance across the shipping season
– Ensure suitable exception management processes are in place to capture and resolve shipping issues
– Oversee and manage transport organisation & handling of all local transports for export, import, domestic and cross-trade with all types of transport (truck, air, sea)
– Develop and implement localised customs / shipping processes & requirements tailored to each key shipping lane ensuring compliance with all customs regulations and processes
– Provide in-house guidance/knowledge on product classification, HS tariff codes and custom requirements for efficient shipments
– Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the Code of Conduct
Qualifications and experience:
– Minimum 5 years experience in logistics, customs, international trade in a consumer goods industry
– Successfully completed education with a focus on international freight forwarding logistics / customs
– Experience of international freight & customs cost structures
– Strong communication skills
– Able to create and implement scalable processes
– High willingness to serve, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
– Strong skills in presenting and summarizing data
– Strong initiative to lead projects to improve on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
– Striving for continuous improvement/optimization of customer logistics topics (processes, tools, concepts)
– Fluent English is mandatory, other foreign languages are a plus
– An energized and dynamic team within a fast-paced international environment
– Brands with strong identity and values that resonate with our fans and team members
– A steep learning curve
– A unique opportunity to have an impact on our strategy & growth
Specifics of the role
Location: Europe (Verbier – London – Innsbruck)
Starting date: as soon as possible