Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) is best known for the Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. Today, our skis and films have won over 160 awards. We shipped over 35,000 skis last year to avid riders in 40 countries.
In 2019 we also launched the award-winning FW Apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style.
Across both brands, our team shares a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries and for creating beautiful products.
As a Company we also care deeply for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity…
As Athlete & Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing marketing operations at Faction Skis relating to athletes, ambassadors, film and media production, ensuring the delivery of global media campaigns focused on building the brand and engaging our collective audience.
This role reports to the FSSC Head of Marketing.
Team Leader – Manage team of athletes and ambassadors, including contract negotiations, product management, seasonal plans and film/content projects.
Film & Content Production – Manage production of brand related content, including still photography, video and film. A key part of this role is playing a lead role of Producer on our in-house film productions.
Organic Social Media – Responsible for the operation and development of our organic social media channels (including Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook), working alongside our Communications Manager to implement and execute an annual communications calendar, ensuring audience engagement and acquisition.
Qualifications & Experience
– 3+ Years experience in sports marketing and/or media, ideally with responsibilities including athlete management, content production and community management
– Fluent in English – French and/or German are a plus
– Strong understanding of media platforms and future opportunities
– Strong organization & project management mindset – “Great projects are brought to life through detailed planning”
– Thoughtful and analytic mindset, focused on achieving the best outcome, not the first outcome
– Great communicator and people-person who takes pride in managing all stakeholders’ expectations to achieve best possible outcomes
– Creative, big thinker who always aims to create magic and exceed expectations
– Passionate about freeskiing
– An energized and dynamic team within a fast-paced international environment
– Brands with strong identity and values that resonate with our fans and team members
– A steep learning curve
– A unique opportunity to have an impact on our strategy & growth
Location: Europe (Verbier – London – Innsbruck)
Status: Full-time, permanent position
Starting date: as soon as possible