At a Glance:
We are looking for a Project Management specialist to support discovery and drive execution of cross-functional projects. Based in our Zurich office, you join a brand new team, working closely with global functions, tech teams and regions to continuously improve our processes incl. system landscape changes. We are excited to offer this role to an experienced project manager with first deep-dive into process optimisation.
The PMO for Process Optimisation Team is in charge of constantly challenging our existing process and ERP landscape, to enable and support our future growth with focus on customer-centricity. Together with the global functions and regions we strive for Operational Excellence across the Group and apply thinking differently, acting cross-functionally and making use of the latest technology.
- Manage a set of cross-functional process and ERP-focused projects during discovery and execution phase as well as deployment and global roll-out
- You are a project management specialist with regards to system transformation and process optimisation
- Contribute actively to our Operational Excellence targets and future company growth
- Ensure scalability of the organisation by streamlined system and process landscape
- Actively lead and coach your project team members with regard to project and process management skills
- Great passion and 2-3 years of practical project management experience for mid-sized process and/or system transformation processes
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management tool support
- Willingness to take ownership for up to 3 projects at a time in different stages and having the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment and new ways of working
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills including experience communicating with members of the leadership team
- Business proficiency in English, German skills are an advantage
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.