At a Glance
As an On Customer Service Representative with a focus on our B2B dealers, your number one job is to ensure On dealers are Happy! Part of your goal is to help us become the best sports retailer in the industry. You will be the first point of contact for our dealers and responsible for inquiries via phone and email. Each case you handle, you will aim to WOW our retailers and will always strive to find a customized solution. With your experience in the sporting goods industry, you will bring the necessary expertise in running shoes and apparel and can competently advise, help and direct our customers with a smile.
You will work with a core team at our Hong Kong On office and interact daily with our global Happiness delivery teams in Europe, US, China, Brazil and Japan.
Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when shared. So, take the chance and deliver happiness all day, every day at On! You will work in a collaborative team, which loves new challenges and where happiness is part of their DNA. If you want to take every opportunity to WOW our customers, our team and On – we would be happy to write stories together.
This position is located in Hong Kong.
- Successfully able to work simultaneously with multiple CRM systems, especially Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce and vendor portals
- Demonstrates high energy and ownership towards supporting our sales team and their corresponding accounts
- Oversees the internal account administration of our dealer accounts in salesforce
- Responsible for daily account management of orders, future orders and invoicing of orders
- Resolves any issues in a timely manner as it relates to assigned sales reps and accounts including returns, damages and sales order discrepancies
- Communicate with our 3PL warehouse daily regarding orders, returns and any order discrepancies
- Communicate with our dealers via phone, email and live chat while providing excellent customer service and accurate information (e.g. inventory levels, pricing, product information, re-orders and pre-orders)
- Responds to all communications and inquires within 24 hours while identifying any escalated unresolved issues
- Works in tandem with other team members to ensure our dealers are receiving the best customer service in the sports industry
- Great attention to detail
- Effective communication across all levels and functions
- A strong background in account management and operations
- Always keeping the retailers needs front of mind
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Always thinking of ways to improve the customer experience with a sense of urgency to deliver the WOW
- You bring 2+ years’ experience from similar administrative / operational role, must be customer oriented and knowledge within the sporting goods industry will be advantageous
- Problem solver with great multitasking and analytical skills to find creative solutions
What We Offer
Located in the heart of Shanghai, we offer a sportive, challenging and supportive start-up working environment with an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your co-workers are amongst the very best in their respectively disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!