Digital Marketing Executive, HOKA
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Digital Marketing xecutive for HOKA, your role is mainly to support the implementation of the EMEA digital marketing plan across all our digital marketing channels (Search, affiliates, display, paid social) as well as support the team with various tasks including finance, reporting, communication to external stakeholders etc.
- Assist the wider team in ensuring all activities are briefed, live and aligned with brand goals and campaigns
- Support the development and implementation of the EMEA performance and brand awareness campaigns via paid and organic search, affiliates, display and paid social campaigns
- Assist wider team in recurring reporting and finance tasks
- Own weekly monitoring and reporting on various trends
- Partner with the EMEA agencies, attend meeting, take notes, share actions, proactively share thoughts and ideas
- Support the Online Marketing Executives and specialists in the implementation of effective digital marketing activities, ensuring all activities are reaching target KPI’s
- Keep up to speed with trends for the channel across all markets, identifying key performance levers for each channel and apply learnings across group’s brands
Who You Are
- Warm, friendly and resilient person who enjoys working within an ever-changing and exciting environment
- A self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm focus to their work
- You have the ability to work self-guided, and care for tasks in a timely manner
- You possess a creative eye and feel comfortable sharing ideas
- A problem-solver and strives to meet business goals to the highest standard
- Excellent at forming relationships with key stakeholder across the business
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Passion for digital and online marketing in the fashion/footwear/lifestyle industry
- A knowledge or desire to learn about marketing advertising technology (Search Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics or other similar technology)
- An intuitive understanding of the relationship between media metrics and business KPIs in an ecommerce context
- Exceptional planning and organising skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.