Credit Control Representative – Amazon and Shop Direct
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The purpose of the role is to facilitate the timely collection of the receivable’s ledger for your accounts. Developing great relationships with various stakeholders is pinnacle to this role.
- Develop working processes to enable timely receipt of payments
- Document and report on open queries
- Ensure debts are paid in accordance with agreed payment terms
- Ensure excellent communication between you and your customers to understand when payment can be expected
- Provide feedback and updates to both the customer service and sales teams on customer situations
- Identify payment trends propose action to avoid future delinquency
- Set up payment plans where necessary and appropriate charges levied
- Develop great relationships with key accounts
Who You Are:
- Proactive and able to priorities tasks well
- A self-guided thinker with a problem-solving mindset
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- An excellent communicator with stakeholders across the business
- You have a keen eye for detail
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding and interest in the footwear/fashion/apparel industry
- Previous experience working on Amazon and Shop Direct accounts is beneficial
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.