Sales Specialists (full-time/part-time, perm)
Wembley Designer Outlet, London
Join us now for the chance to be part of an amazing team and be responsible for providing our customers with a memorable shopping experience!
We’re looking x2 resourceful Sales Specialists (one full-time 40 hours and one part-time 20 hours)to join our The North Face team based in Wembley designer Outlet, London.
Our Sales Specialists (or Senior Sales Associates) are trailblazers on our shop floor. You will inspire our customers as well as our junior sales associates, helping maintain the highest standards on our shop floor.
The North Face is part of the VF family. VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
Let’s talk about the role!
We believe that our Sales Specialists have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation but empower our people to take responsibility at store level.
How you’ll make a difference
We expect that our Sales Specialists help deliver a memorable retail experience by:
- Providing the highest level of customer service, ensuring that all customers are treated with respect
- Developing a thorough knowledge of products in store and passing this knowledge on to our junior associates
- Acting as a buddy to new starters, helping support their onboarding
- Maintaining merchandising standards in accordance with brand guidelines
- Keeping up to date with current trends and the brand’s place within the market
- Following all operational procedures in the store and in the stock room
- Occasionally supporting the management team with opening and closing processes
What makes you the perfect Sales Specialist?
- You love interacting with customers. You set a great example for the rest of the team with your hands-on mentality, enthusiasm, and passion for delivering a fantastic customer experience.
- You have a positive can-do attitude, facing all situations in the store
- You are passionate about our brand, fashion, and retail in general
- You have at least 1+ year experience working on a fast-paced shop floor ideally from a fashion and/or lifestyle background
- You have excellent written and verbal communication in both LANGUAGE and English
- You are flexible when it comes to working weekends, evenings and holidays as necessary
Moreover, you live and demonstrate our Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Persevere.
What’s in it for you?
We offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Most companies say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme and staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). And we offer the same. Only different. Along with this you will have:
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- Tailored training. From an induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training sessions, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally
Free to Be
We strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!