We are looking for a Retail and Workplace Architect to join us at our HQ office in Stabio, the position will report to the Director, Retail and Workplace Design and is part of the Property and Real Estate Team.
In this position you will be part of the team responsible to define the architectural identity, develop and oversee the design implementation of Our brands stores and workplace in the EMEA Market, following the brand’s design and technical guidelines within each project’s given space, specific requirements, and schedule.
You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for multiple cross-functional projects
You will work with key stakeholders within Retail, Marketing, HR and Visual Merchandising towards creating an identical consumer experience across all retail and wholesale openings and reflecting the brand DNA in all our Offices and Showroom in EMEA.
- Design Retail, Wholesale, Office and Showroom space ensuring brands consistency, aesthetic appeal, and architectural identity.
- Collaborate with external design agencies, local architects, general contractors and other suppliers to ensure Brands retail standards.
- Ability to work actively as a team member or if required, manage a small team and all stages of the design process independently.
- Deliver a full conceptual and schematic design from zoning, preliminary studies, modelling, render visualisation and presentation.
- Deliver a full drawing construction and fixture package to partners and subsidiaries for retail implementation
- Monitor overall rollout performance to be sure that the workflow is progressing, and opening objectives are being met with success
- Continuously evolve the store design concept using creative exploration and market trends
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement to increase brand visibility and presence at POS
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in retail
- Proven track record of successful retail concept development, sustainability experience is a strong plus.
- Highly creative skills in both Store Design and Visual Merchandising, artistically minded, interest in contemporary art
- Expert in 2D/3D software: AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Suite.
- Renderings and VR/AR experience is a strong plus
- Expert in detail-oriented construction and fixture development
- Uses appropriate references to research and make decisions regarding technical detailing of building systems
- Ensures technical integrity of documents using knowledge of applicable code, life safety systems and standards in preparation and/or review of design and construction documents
- Conducts site surveys, code research, and site observation during construction
- Experience in sustainability certification process (LEED, BREAMS, etc) and sustainable design.
- Experience in fast-paced projects with the ability to manage consistently tight deadlines, multiple projects and deliverables.
- Good team player with strong written and oral communication skills, detail-oriented, budget-oriented, ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks and varied personalities
- Strong leadership skills, goal-oriented and results-driven personality, ready to push own limits
- Radiantly positive, inclusive, enthusiastic, energetic
- Ability to make decisions
- Fluent in English
- Submit portfolio with application