For our HR Structure We are looking for an HR Partner for Emerging Brands and Supply Chain, who will be based in Stabio and report to the VP HRBP Brands and Shared functions EMEA.
In the role you will be responsible responsible for aligning the human resources practices to provide services and support to the Emerging Brands and Supply Chain HR team in all the aspects of Human Resources.
In strong partnership with COE, will support on all the HR topics: employee relations, talent management, develop customized training, internal talent growth path, organizational design, IDEA strategy, reporting, admin support, policy implementation, talent acquisition and recruiting.
Key Responsibilities are:
• Actively support the HRBPs in translating business strategy into people strategy, through executing organizational re-design, org. effectiveness assessment and talent re-skilling activity, to support business growth and Brands/functions regional needs;
• Work closely with HRBPs and HR COE to support full spectrum of key HR processes and programs, as: onboarding, recruitment, total rewards, talent development, employee engagement, enabling talent growth, talent planning, People Service;
• Support in implementing all aspects of HR strategies and drives HR initiatives in line with Brands/functions objectives;
• Collaborate with the Line Managers in developing their team, by supporting them on: internal career paths, coaching and performance management, team development;
• Facilitate Talent Management practices, such as the talent identification process, succession planning, talent development, organizational design analysis and implementation;
• Participate and contribute to talent review and talent conversation, ensuring follow up with action plans;
• Facilitate organization ongoing needs analysis, in partnership with HRBPs and Brands/function functional leaders;
• Partnering with Talent Development team to identify learning needs and support, provide individual coaching and mentorship needs, co-lead internal customized training ad hoc activity (team training, talent training, …).
• Support in setting objectives, appraisals, and salary reviews, by also having a critical role on OGSTM preparation and cascading down;
• Provide support to Line Managers on day-to-day performance management including coaching, counselling, career development and disciplinary actions;
• Workday workflow and transaction partner work;
• Admin support (contract, letters, …. ) when needed;
• Develop and coordinate with the line managers internal announcements, support in organization of Global/Regional town hall
Reporting to the VP HRBP Brands and Shared functions EMEA you will be also involved in cross brands/functions projects, such as:
- Project management supporting VP HR
- Professional, analytical, and technical support to HR related projects and initiatives including the interpretation and maintenance of HR policies, programs, and procedures
- Ad hoc analysis cross brands and functions in scope
• Education: University Degree, preferred in Psychology, Sociology, Economics, with a Master or Specialization in HR
• Experience: 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar position, with previous experience in COE, with preference on Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, HR Retail
• Strong passion for HR topics
• Willing to learn
• Confidentiality, discretion – essential
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Enthusiastic, with a 'can-do' approach
• Strong orientation towards employees and capability to understand their needs
• Ability to combine multiple tasks and to work against deadlines
• Organised, able to prioritise
• Able to perform proficiently under pressure
• Language skills: Fluent English. Other languages would be a plus