VF International is looking for an exceptional Strategy Manager to join our Strategy team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic brands such as Vans®, The North Face® and Timberland®. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s Talk about the Role
You as Strategy Manager will be part of the EMEA Strategy group and an active contributor to VF's global Strategy Community of Practice, which includes all strategy leaders from across VF's businesses and regions.
You will provide strategic guidance, problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical support to VF brands, the VF EMEA region, and influence VF's corporate strategy.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will achieve this by:
- Partner with brand teams to evolve long-term brand strategies and growth initiatives, addressing consumer target definition, brand positioning, architecture, and activation.
- Scope, plan, and execute quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the strategic questions at hand.
- Communicate insights, analyses, and data-based recommendations effectively to influence and maintain strategic alignment across the organization. Lead the development of presentations for senior executives and key stakeholders.
- Work seamlessly across functions and seniority levels to define strategic choice cascades for the short and long term and help activate and drive execution (at brand or corporate level).
Skills for Success
You should be an experienced professional, a self-starter, who proactively pursues action when opportunities present themselves, with at least 4-5 years in corporate strategy, brand management, and/or management consulting with:
- Creative thinking, combining out-of-the-box mindset and ability to question the status quo.
- Experience in partnering with brand teams to develop growth plans, define and activate strategic initiatives, and advance brand strategies.
- The ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and quickly form hypotheses against which to test analyses.
- Experience translating strategic choices into action plans, and leading execution across an organization.
- The ability to influence others through quantitative and qualitative data that helps drive decisions with excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Strong, proven ability to “get stuff done" across multiple constituents.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects with competing deadlines in parallel.
A University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Management, Economics or similar is a required pre-requisite
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!