At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of Store Leader to an entrepreneurial member of our growing China team. On is the fasted running brand globally. Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores and a premium service concept. On wants to inspire runners all over China. As a Swiss company On acts faster, is more customized, and more creative than conventional brands.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the China team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the China Retail team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
This role is based in Beijing, China.
- Continuously embody and communicate On’s values and brand philosophy to customers
- Act as the in-store troubleshooting expert for On’s store systems
- Provide exceptional service to each and every customer
- Create an inclusive experience by treating all customers with respect
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understand forthcoming customer initiatives, and monitor what local competitors are doing
- Plan store forecasts and break down in to different KPIs, and constantly provide insightful ideas/solutions to solve specific problems
- Know how to arrange staff working shifts based on comprehensive working hour system under China Labor Law and provide monthly working Rota for each staff including the store leader/assistant store leader him/herself with 100% attendance rate
- Passionately organize store activities either initiated by the store or from the support of cross-functional teams.
- Locate resources to store and communicate with external partners/vendors for potential collaboration opportunities
- Recruit, interview, hire and train good staff proactively to avoid manpower shortage
- Replenish, look in advance for delivery and prepare space for new arrivals
- Update store VM under guidance as much as possible to test best practice
- Set up one-on-ones with staff to evaluate performance and carry out solutions
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma and above; the combination of experience and education will be considered
- An entrepreneurial spirit who expects the unexpected and takes calculated risks to deliver results
- A collaborative team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An out-of-the-box thinker and resourceful problem-solver when faced with challenges
- Strong performer in previous roles
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
- Comprehend On Spirit and behavior to guide one’s life & work
What we offer: