Timberland EMEA is looking for an exceptional Merchandise Planner to join our Merchandising team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Let’s Talk about the Role
The EMEA Merchandise Planner act as the integral hub between Product Merchandising and other key cross functional partners, e.g., Demand Planning, Operations, Marketplace, and Global Merchandising, with the key objective to deliver Financially sound Assortments.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Support the Merchandising Planning Senior Manager to develop seasonal financial merchandise plans aligned with the Assortment Hierarchy against brand, inventory, and profit targets
- Actively Drive Assortment Planning at defined Hierarchy and Merchandising Attribute levels across all Gender and Product Categories
- Set up Delivery Plan reports aligned with Flow and GTM Plan
- Provide ad hoc Assortment reports to support the Merchandising team
- Actively review Sell out results providing insights and recommendations for future plans in conjunction with product merchandisers
- Responsible for generation and integrity of Line Plans
- Support Implementation of Competitive Price Benchmarking reports to drive the correct price architecture in the Region
Skills for Success
- Degree: Merchandising, Product Management, Business preferred, or equivalent combination of years of experience and education preferred
- 2/3 years of previous experience in a Merchandising Operations or Planning role
- Ability to consolidate, analyse, and interpret large data sets, providing concise/high level insights
- Driven and highly motivated with a strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to multitask in a deadline situation
- Excel and Power Point Expertise
- Cross-Dept work attitude
- Collaborates and communicates effectively
- Language skills: fluent in English. Any other language will be considered as a plus
- Be a Timberland Purpose Ambassador
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!