The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. We spark curiosity.
We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity.
We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people
to connect with. The North Face is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
We are looking for an experienced Manager, Art Director to join our The North Face Team in Stabio, Switzerland, reporting to the Creative Director. In this role, you will develop and apply the marketing strategy. It is your responsibility to formulate concept and deliver 360’ content campaigns across multiple touch points.
To furnish high quality performance, intimate working knowledge of the brand and market(s) is expected; the role of Manager, Art Director requires fluency and expertise in graphic design skill sets such as creating visual concepts and storytelling.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Confidently create and deliver 360 content campaigns across multiple touch points.
- Collaborate with creative director, designers, project managers and other cross functional departments to create a range of brand content and campaign deliverables.
- Lead (creative) photo and video productions, interacting with internal and external partners with clarity and professionalism.
- Follow through with content post-production across dynamic deliverables.
- Presents design concepts to senior leadership in Creative and Marketing determining the scope of projects and delivering the desired storytelling.
Skills for Success:
- A diverse portfolio that shows a range of creative campaigns
- A minimum of an associate (2 year) degree in advertising, communication design, or visual arts.
- A bachelor (4 year) degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of design experience in an agency setting or design department is required.
- Deep knowledge of graphic design and typography
- Fluency in current advertising, design, and fashion trends expected.
- Exceptional working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience commissioning and working with photography – from initial concept references to final execution.
- Competence working with video – from developing treatments to working with DPs, directors, editors and motion designers
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and benefits program with a flexible, casual work environment
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of a company with iconic brands that operates in multiple countries
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card that offers you 50% off on all VF brands
If you like what you have read and want to join our team, please attach your portfolio + CV and apply.