VANS EMEA is looking for an exceptional Digital Media Coordinator to join our Digital Communications team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Vans® is the original action sports footwear company, rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, we have thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture.
By joining our family, you will be immersed in an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work hard across a multitude of initiatives to bring the Van Doren Spirit to life. We live for what we do.
Let’s Talk about the Role
You as Digital Media Coordinator will support the Vans EMEA Digital Communication Team in the planning, briefing, monitoring, and reporting of all the brand paid media campaigns as well as assisting in the project management of digital communication activations, such as livestreaming.
You will work closely with internal cross-functional teams – such as Interactive Marketing, e-Commerce, Creative, PR, and Brand Teams – and with external vendors and parties.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will achieve this by:
- Supporting the Digital Communication Manager in the creation of paid media strategy
- Supporting the Digital Communication Manager on budget planning and tracking
- Working together with the Media and Advertising Coordinator on the campaign planning and campaign optimisation
- Liaising with external media agencies to roll out paid media campaign
- Leading the campaign reporting: monitor day-to-day paid media results and provide weekly, monthly, final campaign reporting and insights
- Teaming up with Creative services to ensure best creative specifications are met in order to create best in class paid media content
- Teaming up with creative services to brief and deliver paid media assets
- Supporting in building paid social strategy for Vas Family and Vans retail activations
- Supporting the Digital Communication Manager in the project management of digital communication activation, such as livestreaming.
Skills for Success
- Experience: 3-year experience in a Digital Paid Media Role
- Core Tool Knowledge: Google Analytics, Excel
- Technical skills: Deep understanding of audiences and cost reach models
- Soft skills: Analytical Mindset, able to think, plan, and execute autonomously
- Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of German, French, Spanish and Italian would be a plus
- Experience in working in multicultural teams, excellent ability to work to tight deadlines, excellent attention to detail, enthusiastic, pro-active person who can handle stress and take initiatives
- Background: Marketing / Communications Bachelors Degree or equivalent through experience
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!