Napapijri was born in 1987 in the shadow of Europe’s highest peak, Mont Blanc, where an Italian entrepreneur gave outdoor apparel a new meaning by combining innovative materials and close attention to style. As a premium leisurewear brand, we thrive at the intersection of design, sustainability, and innovation, and champion a positive attitude through inclusivity and a ceaseless drive to pioneer the future.
Napapijiri is looking for an exceptional Coordinator, Merchandising Operations to join our Team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Let’s talk about the role!
Responsible for end to end onboarding and visual merchandising of all Napapijri assortment on Zalando marketplace. Processes include the management and maintenance of master data & line list, product content, and marketplace analysis; resource would also support on dashboard creation and maintenance and orderbook reconciliation process
- Taking full ownership of on boarding process managing the complete article lifecycle from bringing the articles online to ensuring they are taken offline after the season or retagged.
- Optimizing products’ visibility on Zalando platform ensuring content is displayed in the most accurate way possible
- Build a solid and close collaboration with brand operations to optimize on time onboarding and speed to market both across Zalando wholesale and Partner Program business model
- Optimize the way of working by contributing in setting up new processes, tools and reports
- Maximizing relationships with our partners, brand cross functions as well as VF cross functional team.
- Support the sales and merchandising team with the daily running of the business
- Work with Marketing function to manage content creation and campaign execution
- Track PDP metrics and adapt onsite execution based on performance
- Monitoring Business weekly KPIs to identify trend and insight to propose improvements and actions.
- Working with various 3rd parties and a cross functional team to execute all site updates such as navigation and bugs fixing.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Education: University Degree or equivalent, preferably in a business-related subject
- Experience: Preferrable experience in a merchandising ops role (or equivalent)
- Language: English fluent
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, especially Excel) and eager to learn and grow Relevant Merchandise Planning Experience within a fast-paced retail business
- Great sense of ownership, organization, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability on decision making and problem solving related to day to day duties
- Strong analytical skills required
- Team oriented, able to create positive and collaborative working environment
- Flexibility and adaptability to work on a fast changing environment