Wholesale Customer Service Representative, UGG (English & French Speaking)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Wholesale Customer Service Representative for UGG, you will provide courteous, friendly and efficient customer service, and effectively care for the order book to enable the company to meet its sales targets.
You will develop a close working relationship with UGG Account Managers to ensure accurate and timely order placement, administration and shipment.
- Responsible for all order entry and order modifications for own account base
- Effectively communicate with Salesforce and customers to ensure smooth operation of order flow
- Expedite customer orders, including keeping them informed of delays or early fulfillment
- Responsible for the picking of orders and communicating with DC to ensure accurate and timely shipping
- Liaise with the Credit department when necessary on any order holds relating to credit issues
- Provide excellent after-sales service, by dealing with returns and credits in a timely and effective manner
- Run appropriate reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to give clear picture of the status of account base
Who You Are:
- An approachable team player
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- You possess an excellent eye for detail
- Able to own multiple projects at once and use time effectively
- A self-starter with a problem solving mindset
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience as a Customer Service Representative or a similar role is advantageous
- A good understanding and interest in the apparel/footwear industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Language proficiency in both English and French is essential for this role
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.