We’re looking for an outstanding Strategic Key Account Manager JD & ASOS to join our Napapijri team based in the UK with travel around the European territory is expected.
Napapijri is an iconic outdoor fashion brand, born in the foothills of Monte Bianco and rooted in exploration, we encourage our tribe to get out there and explore new experiences. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
Napapijri is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
Let’s talk about the role!
As Strategic Key Account Manager for JD and ASOS you will be able to shape the brand future in one of our key EMEA markets with our premier accounts.
The role has the ultimate end responsibility for achieving all the key Strategic Account goals and reports to the Director Northern Europe Sales and Snr Digital Key Account Manager based here in Stabio.
As SKAM you are the accounts lead and ultimately responsible to ensure all opportunities in the areas of sales, marketing, product and operations are heard and quantified.
The primary goal is to ensure that all seasonal and yearly quantitative and qualitative objectives are met and aligned to the overall EMEA/Region strategy while maintaining the authenticity and integrity of the brand.
We expect you to deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
- Develop a strategy for the accounts built on strong partnerships, excellent contact management, in alignment with the wider EMEA Go-To-Market strategy
- Ensure deep knowledge of the markets to define pricing strategy and quantify key opportunities
- Drive business and profitability in line with the brand guideline leveraging in-store brand presence and brand guideline
- Lead the development of account specific marketing plan
- Drive the seasonal selling Go-To-Market process, including assortment planning and segmentation to ensure market differentiation
- Lead forecasting and planning process, with specific attention to seasonal and monthly product forecasting plans
What you need to succeed?
- Solid and relevant experience in sales, with experience in Strategic Key Account Management
- Strong knowledge of the European Sports Market/ Outdoor industry is critical
- Shown strong influencing skill to work across a complex matrix organization
- Ability to work at a strategic level but willing and able to manage details
- Task oriented and results driven
- Strong relationship building, influence and negotiation skills
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Ability to prioritize and plan
What’s in it for you?
Along with a competitive financial package, we offer a flexible, casual work setting, and generous employee discounts on all our amazing VF brands. And it’s not just our products which set us apart from others, it’s our people! We believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after. That’s why, on top of comprehensive benefits, we offer much more:
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and countries
- A supportive feedback-based culture where integrity guides us in what we do
- Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!