The SAP Functional Analyst, as a key member of the VF application maintenance services (AMS) support team, will focus its accountabilities on the AMS execution, coordinating and supporting services being outsourced to a GBT partner.
You will act as a link between the Business and the Technical Team and controlling all activities on Vendor side. You will contribute to and support the design, build and implementation of solutions in SAP environment as well as their application maintenance.
How you will make the difference:
- Manage Business relationship.
- Partner Interface to manage/ escalate any delivery issues
- Facilitate application incident resolution and request prioritization between business and supplier supporting systems, as needed.
- Provide reports on supplier supporting systems performance to the Service Manager and Business counterparts.
- Support the design of the SAP functional solution, including configuration, and functional design.
- Contribute to the Translation of the business requirements into specific application or process designs covering both functional and non-functional aspects.
- Participate in design activities, from fit/gap analysis to application and/or process design specification.
- Participate, as necessary, in training, system setup, testing, documentation and maintenance support activities.
- Provide reports on supplier supporting systems performance to the Service Manager
- Support coordination of continuous improvement activities as needed
- Support the management of key vendor relationships supporting systems.
- Interacts and provides alignment with GBT SAP stream leads, business subject matter experts end users.
- Support business users in UAT and assist business users after the production deployment
- Train business end users on updated processes and translate to local language if needed
- Identifies test requirements and provides guidance to support teams in developing test scenarios
What you need to succeed:
- In depth experience in the technology profession focused on ERP support and management
- Experience in supporting large and complex SAP implementations, and designing and configuring to meet business requirements.
- Experience in working with business process/activity owners in understanding business issues and solution prioritization.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements that map to technology capabilities.
- Experience working with technical architects and developers on technical design and development.
- Trouble shooting/Decision making skills
- Fluency in spoken & written English
- ITIL Foundation framework knowledge
Technical Requirements in SAP
- Retail Article Master Data (Expert)
- Logistic execution knowledge (Basic)
- STO/ IC Purchase Order/Sales Order
- Outbound Delivery
- Inbound Delivery
- Handling Unit Management
- Integration (Expert)
- IDOC Management