At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
Here at Deckers, we want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
Office, Facilities and Fleet Assistant
You will be the heart and soul of our office in Munich whilst supporting both front and back office functions as well as owning fleet administration for Deckers EMEA.
You're an organized, proactive team player with great administration skills. You're fluent in German with good level of English.
- To ensure the best possible appearance of all front of house areas at all times
- Maintain office supplies inventory, ordering new supplies when needed
- Care for post and courier services, inbound and outbound
- Provide admin support for the EMEA Facilities Manager to include raising local purchase orders and budget controls
- Provide Facilities support to the Dusseldorf office which may require quarterly office visits
- Coordinate 3rd party contracted services
- Review and understand floor plans, space planning and coordinate small desk moves in conjunction with IT.
- Act as the first point of contact for our EMEA external lease-car providers and internal lease-car drivers.
Who You Are:
- Adaptable and flexible to changing business priorities
- Excellent at forming professional relationships across the business both internally and externally
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Proactive and a passion for working and supporting a team
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Previous experience within a similar office environment
- Experienced in managing client and stakeholder relationships
- An understanding of applying Health and Safety legal requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft systems and a willingness to learn new systems and processes
- This role requires fluence in both English and German
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.