VF International is looking for an exceptional Marketplace Intelligence Analyst to join our Strategy and Consumer Insights team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic brands such as Vans®, The North Face® and Timberland®. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s Talk about the Role
You as Marketplace Intelligence Analyst will serve as strategic thought partner to EMEA brand and platform teams by leveraging market and consumer data to identify growth challenges and opportunities, providing fact-based recommendations, as well as translating strategic insights into actionable plans.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will achieve this by:
- Driving market intelligence and data analyses initiatives; proactively unlock business insights to support data-backed decision-making across the organization
- Partnering with EMEA brand and platform teams to identify key business challenges for which an analytical solve will create outsized value
- Partnering with Data Analytics and Consumer Insight teams to ensure the most effective data sources and analytics tools are leveraged
- Conducting in-depth research into the identified business challenge, utilising data from multiple sources, and developing actionable recommendations
- Effectively communicate insights and recommendations to critical stakeholders
- Working with business teams (brands and platform) to drive execution of recommendations, adoption of analytical tools, and monitoring of impact
- Sharing success and learnings across EMEA brands and platform
Skills for Success
You should be a data storyteller who can connect the rigor of statistical modelling to outcome based results with:
- The ability to collect, manipulate, analyse, and present data in a clear manner
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical problem solving, and creativity in drawing data-driven insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication, to effectively articulate complex information
- Advanced Excel skills and working experience with visualization tools (Tableau or Power BI)
- Understanding and experience of big data coding and statistics (SQL, R or Python)
- Good understanding of consumer and marketplace dynamics (A&FW knowledge a plus)
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (incl. Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics)
A University Bachelor or Master’s degree in economics, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or CS is a pre-requisite as well as at least 3 years of relevant working experience in analytics and insights team (preference for consumer companies) or management consulting firm.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!