Napapijiri is looking for an enthusiastic Junior Merchandiser to join the Merchandising team based in Stabio, Switzerland. We're looking for a proactive, motivated team player who wants to start a career in Merchandising and assist the Merchandising team in the everyday product/category management/collection development.
For over 30 years, Napapijri has pioneered the future of fashion. From our Italian beginnings, innovating outdoor apparel in the shadow of Monte Bianco, to tackling nature’s most challenging environments on polar expeditions, our desire to lead the way is what makes us who we are. As a premium outdoor lifestyle brand, we provide an urban outdoor aesthetic combined with functionality and comfort for an eco-conscious consumer.
How You Will Make a Difference
Support the merchandising team by being a point of reference for the Merchandising managers, in particular with:
- Data analysis Excel based – sell in/out analysis, efficiency and margin analysis/price architecture/line performance by category, by style/colour, by market.
- Constant update of competitive benchmark via website search/market visits
- Support weekly, Monthly and Seasonal KPIs and Reporting
- Run ad hoc analysis and market/consumer trends’ research
- Support in selling tools/presentations preparation, Power point set up, category overviews, competitive analysis
- Data system maintenance: support in the administration related to line build (style/colour coding, line plan maintenance).
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you need to:
- University Degree or equivalent in Economics, Finance, Statistics or related field
- A first experience/internship in an analytical role
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Passion for the products, interest in fashion and apparel market and industry
- Analytical mindset, reliability and accuracy
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Curious mindset, keen to learn and grow within a dynamic and passionate team
- Competitor and commercial awareness
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with the team, other departments and stakeholders
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!