Napapijiri is looking for an exceptional DIGITAL MEDIA AND SEO COORDINATOR to join our Web Marketing based in Stabio, CH.
For over 30 years, Napapijri has pioneered the future of fashion. From our Italian beginnings, innovating outdoor apparel in the shadow of Monte Bianco, to tackling nature’s most challenging environments on polar expeditions, our desire to lead the way is what makes us who we are. As a premium outdoor lifestyle brand, we provide an urban outdoor aesthetic combined with functionality and comfort for an eco-conscious consumer.
Let’s Talk about the Role
You will sit within the Web Marketing team whose main goals are to engage with the existing community and to search for new consumers through a strong Digital Consumer Communication strategy.
You will be responsible for the planning, implementation and monitoring of the Digital Marketing activities with a strong focus on ROI. Working closely with members of the marketing and ecommerce team and external partners to define strategies in order to drive sustainable business growth improving the ROI for our Performance Marketing channels, both related to our Online Flagship Store and our Digital Key Accounts (i.e. Zalando). You will also be in charge of the SEO strategy for our Online Flagship Store and you will partner with an external agency in order to implement and overview all the SEO related activities. You will also be responsible for reporting the results to key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute end-to-end marketing strategies to acquire new consumer and improve campaigns ROI.
- Build, execute and optimize effective cross-channel digital campaigns to achieve business objectives.
- Brief the agency and coordinate activities for paid media for various ad platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google ads, Affiliates.
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs and performance; present the key insights and recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Manage marketing activations with EMEA biggest digital pure players, such as Zalando, Asos, About you.
- Develop and execute with the support of our external SEO agency a fully integrated SEO strategy; present the key insights and recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Work together with our content creation team to build high-impact creative assets based on thorough A/B testing and performance analysis.
- Continuously run test&learn programs including baseline, creative, content, landing pages and frequency to improve key performance metrics.
- Maintains deep knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies tools.
What will make this candidate successful?
To succeed as Digital Media and SEO Coordinator you should be passionate about Performance Marketing and you should be someone with analytical mindset and ability to translate data into actionable and profitable marketing plans with a certain level of creativity. Someone entrepreneurial and passionate about E-Commerce and Digital Marketing, with:
- 6+ years of hands-on experience managing paid media (search, display, social, affiliates), and SEO at an agency or in-house.
- Experience in prioritizing, developing, and optimizing marketing activities towards ROI improvement.
- Deep understanding of Performance Marketing and SEO metrics, reporting standards and proven experience in building media plans and forecasts.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Google Search Ads 360, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and other third-party tools.
- Highly analytical and data-driven thinking as well as Excel and PowerPoint advanced skills.
- Experience coordinating with different stakeholders and agencies
- Strong communication (English is a must) and presentation skills. Good interpersonal skills along with an ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!