Trade Marketing Manager, HOKA
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the HOKA Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delivering an effective Trade marketing plan for the region DACH Region
A key part of this role is shaping effective partnerships with our wholesale clients as well as implementing creative HOKA brand experiences in store and online environments.
- Assist in developing the brand’s seasonal trade launch materials in partnership with the commercial team
- Create and align strategic consumer centric business plans with relevant stakeholders
- Implement effective marketing campaigns to support the annual Shop in Shop Program and distribution of seasonal POS campaigns
- Implement bespoke campaigns that target our wholesale partner’s consumers, in line with seasonal brand campaign goals
- Day to day tracking of the trade marketing budget
- Maintain marketing’s critical paths, ensuring integration with other business critical path(s)
- Develop strong relationships with wholesale partners marketing and VM teams
- Lead and guide the Field Experience team in Germany and Austria
Who You Are:
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Uses effective initiative to resolve problems and identify opportunities
- Action orientated and able to work on multiple projects
- Organised with a methodical planning approach
- A great communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- Possesses excellent market knowledge and commercial awareness
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Previous Trade Marketing experience in a similar role within the footwear/active/lifestyle/apparel industry
- A comprehensive understanding of the HOKA consumer and a genuine passion for the industry
- High approach in Omnichannel Communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft application
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.