Trade Marketing Manager, Hoka
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
In this role you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the Trade Marketing Plan for the Hoka brand in the UK.
As the Hoka Trade Marketing Manager, you will be collaborating with key wholesale partners to increase brand and product awareness.
- Developing the brand’s seasonal trade Go-To-Market plans with the territory Marketing Manager and domestic commercial team
- Align and coordinate seasonal marketing campaigns with key retail wholesale partners
- Administrative support such as tracking trade marketing spends; providing executional plans, arranging showroom materials, and preparing agendas/presentations for local key account meetings
- Host regular reviews with domestic sales and field support teams on initiatives and results
- Ensure all key trade activations have agreed achievable KPIs and trackable measurements in place
- Create excellent and trusting relationships with wholesale partners and domestic commercial teams
- Prepare and coordinate trade buying days and tradeshows
Who You Are:
- Self-Starting, conscientious and uses initiative
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Passionate and committed to the role and the Hoka brand
- Commercially astute and a great negotiator
- A team player that encourages collaboration
- Ability to guide decisions made by key internal and external stakeholders
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience in a trade marketing role or a similar environment
- Experience within and a passion for consumer goods/retail sports/outdoor industry is highly advantageous
- Demonstrated a track record of guiding and developing a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.