At a Glance:
Over the years we have built a solid foundation that has enabled our team to have a powerful learning and development experience with some of our flagship programs such as SPARK and School of Leaders. Now, we want to bring this experience to the next level and we are searching for a Learning and Development Lead that can oversee this function globally, by driving our strategy and execution and connecting it with our business initiatives and needs. From onboarding to retail store learning and development, this role will be key to establishing a solid learning and development strategy that can support our business growth.
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
This role is part of our Engagement & Growth function with the main mission to provide powerful programs, that are aligned to On’s entrepreneurial culture, to support our team in their development journey with On.
- As a leader in the talent team, you’ll help put together a cohesive learning and development strategy, strongly connected to our business priorities.
- You’ll work closely with cross functional stakeholders and subject matter experts to create and drive a strategy that enables overall business outcomes and growth.
- You’ll lead and develop the learning and development team’s success through coaching, mentorship and team capability building, including hiring and onboarding of new team members.
- You’ll partner with senior stakeholders to align on global development needs and roadmap on a regular and ongoing basis.
- You’ll foster knowledge sharing and best practices across team members. Where applicable, seek to develop and implement new processes to drive performance improvements and efficiencies.
- You’ll drive continuous improvement in learning programs and mediums to offer employees the most effective learning, and best experiences.
- You’ll develop, maintain and communicate an overall Learning roadmap, and be responsible for team modelling and overall budget management.
- You’ll direct the selection and implementation of learning technologies to increase efficiency and effectiveness of L&D programs and initiatives.
- You have experience designing and implementing learning and development programs that are closely linked to business needs.
- You are strong at problem solving and analytical skills. You are able to solve complex and diverse business problems.
- You have deep business acumen, and you are able to drive the overall goals of the company through comprehensive L&D strategies.
- You have a deep understanding of the latest approaches, trends and technologies when it comes to learning and development.
- You are able to demonstrate success at leading and inspiring others to higher levels of performance.
- You have experience at collaborating with and leading cross-functional groups to produce impactful results.
- Experience working in a frequently changing, fast-paced environment.
What we offer: