Senior Finance Analyst, HOKA
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Senior Finance Analyst you will be responsible for planning and analysis relating to the Hoka Brand across EMEA.
Working closely with the Hoka Sales Teams, you will take lead in setting plans and forecasts by season and financial year.
- Support the Finance Manager to follow implement the Hoka brand plan
- Support and develop the preparation of the annual Brand Plan
- Own the preparation of the Annual Plan and Quarterly reforecasts
- Review the sales and orderbook on a periodic basis assessing threats and opportunities where necessary
- Validate plan/forecasts against business goals
- Own and guide the preparation of cost forecasts (Including, but not limited to Marketing and Travel)
- Present quarterly financial results to exec level Hoka team
- Keep up to date with Business Systems, changes and processes
Who You Are:
- Responsive to complexities and able to care for multiple projects at once
- An excellent communicator and collaborator with stakeholders across the business
- An analytical thinker with a problem-solving mindset
- Well equipped to identify and communicate trends and opportunities
- Able to interpret and present financial and non-financial information effectively
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience in a similar role within financial planning and analysis
- Experience working with pan-European / multi-currency is highly advantageous
- Experience within the apparel/outdoor lifestyle industry is a plus
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Accredited/Qualified
- A high standard of accuracy with statistical data, including advanced excel skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.