At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is heavily expanding to support On’s explosive growth and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us as Compensation & Benefits Specialist. This role is for someone who has a strong experience in managing compensation and equity related topics hands-on, ideally in a fast-paced, start-up like environment, has a passion for data as well as for innovative technical solutions.
Being part of the Talent team at On means doing things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- You will support the development, implementation and administration of our compensation and benefit initiatives, this includes our annual salary review process.
- You will support our compensation benchmark exercise, as well as the analysis required to provide an overview of our position vs market.
- You will be responsible to manage the company’s equity plan globally, as part of the overall compensation and benefits approach and in close collaboration with Finance.
- You will be responsible for equity operations from A-Z, including data entry and managing transactions from a systems and financial side, and you will own all reporting aspects.
- You will plan and process all equity related activity including grants and exercises.
- You will proactively optimise processes and operations related to global equity operations.
- You will manage the communication with equity plan participants as well as trainings within the Talent (HR) team.
- You will closely collaborate with external partners and vendors.
- 5-6 years of experience in the compensation & benefits field with a focus on global equity programs
- Solid knowledge of laws and tax regulations around equity
- Strong excel and reporting skills
- Great communication skills across different stakeholders- plan participants, Talent Business Partners, Finance, and external parties
- You are highly detail-oriented and precision is your strength
- You thrive when working independently
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!