At a Glance
Are you the hands-on finance enthusiast we are seeking for? We are excited to offer this role to a process and numbers’ driven team leader who takes ownership of the financial accounting & reporting of our European and HQ entities. Acting as global functional lead and with your proven hands-on experience in IFRS and your high IT affinity you will take our financial closing to the next level. In addition to the daily challenges we are facing within our fast-paced environment, you will be the one to push the development and global roll-out of our centralised accounting & reporting processes further.
Join us as part of the forward thinking and action-oriented international finance team aiming to be both the backbone and the advanced navigator of our speedboat. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo, to handle growth and to shape tomorrows best-practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally and making use of the latest technology.
- Be Responsible and ensure with your team a high-quality financial accounting as well as the timely month end closing & reporting process for all our European and HQ entities in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP (incl. annual statutory financial statements and audit requirements)
- You are the expert for IFRS and general accounting questions and create IFRS policies and guidance for our international group entities
- Contribute to our group consolidation (IFRS) & internal/external reporting
- Perform internal SOX controls and ensure up-to-date process documentation
- Actively challenge, develop and automate our global processes
- Lead exciting ad hoc tasks and projects in an emerging environment
- Great passion and 5+ years of practical experience in international financial accounting & reporting (IFRS / general accounting & reporting / audit)
- Strong knowledge of General Ledger accounting and IFRS
- First Team Lead Experience
- Willingness to take ownership of multiple complex financial topics at a time and having the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment and new ways of working
- Ability to consider both, the details of the daily business as well as the big picture within project work related to financial accounting & reporting
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong expertise in MS Excel, experience with Dynamics 365 is a plus
- Business proficiency in English, German skills are an advantage
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.