At a Glance
The world’s fastest-growing running brand is seeking a Data Product Owner (Finance) to join the fast-paced Finance team. With your top-notch analytical skills, and passion for data your mission is to partner our Finance, Business Intelligence and business teams to bring an end-to-end enterprise view of finance data across the Oniverse. You will join a passionate and hard-working team where you will bring a next-level understanding of data topics and a passion to reimagine what is possible with finance systems and data.
We are the advanced navigators of On. We partner with the entire company to steer the business by analysing the past and predicting the future. We specialise in accurate planning, relevant analysis and clear and simple reporting to drive impactful actions. We are passionate about people, analytics and allowing data to find its voice and drive decisions. If you share our values and are excited by the challenge of being innovative with data – join us!
- Manage the Finance (Group Controlling, Regional Controlling, Group Finance, Regional Finance) data product pipeline and act as single point of contact for all Finance data related topics at On
- Ensure an end-to-end enterprise view beyond the Finance domain in all data artefacts and underlying data infrastructure, liasing closely with counterparts in other business functions
- Oversee the implementation of data products, meaning any application of data that is valuable to the Finance domain (dashboards, explores, analytics)
- Represent the product backlog and act as an interface between Controlling, Finance, data engineering and internal stakeholders
- Own the documentation of data products and solutions for Finance departments
- Provide guidance and end-user training to raise competence, awareness and technical skills in relation to data artefacts in our BI tool Looker
- Establish – inside the Finance domain – a process for requirements design, collection, presentation and prioritisation in order to have a continuously well maintained and managed product pipeline as well as backlog.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field or business administration, or comparable professional experience
- 2-4 years experience as a business analyst, financial analyst or as a finance systems analyst, BPO/systems specialist
- You possess interdisciplinary, systemic, end-to-end thinking and analytical skills
- The world of Finance excites you, and you thrive when pushing the boundaries
- You have experience working in an agile environment and are familiar with agile methodology
- Ideally you posses a product owner certification and/or experience in programming (SQL, R, Python) or ML/DL
- You have a flair for detail and the translation of data concepts to a wide audience
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.