At a Glance:
The world’s fastest-growing sportswear brand is seeking a Global Pricing Specialist to own pricing, from a strategic as well as system perspective. Based in Zurich, and working with our globally spread team, the Global Pricing Specialist will be the central source for guidance, consistency and housing of pricing.
You will be joining the Global Sales team which is at the heart of how we do Sales at On: Working together closely with the regional sales teams and across functions, we deliver strategies, concepts and tools to elevate the brand experience delivered through sales – with the ultimate goal of growing our brand globally.
- Being the one source of truth for global Recommended Retail and Wholesale Prices – across all regions, functions and systems
- Head market specific pricing for new product and/or general changes in pricing strategy, working with the business controlling & finance team to ensure adherence to target margin and regional mark-up strategy
- Maintain the pricing architecture model across countries and currencies on a seasonal basis
- Own Pricing Hub, our brand-new application to house prices, maintain and continue innovating the overall system landscape around pricing (in partnership with the Tech team)
- Ensure accuracy and availability of prices in all areas and conduct frequent price audits across systems and tools
- Support decision taking for pricing of new product and overall price levels
- 3-6 years of experience managing Pricing, Data and/Processes, ideally in a global sales or retail environment
- You speak the language of pricing, margins and contribution and understand where, why and what is affected by Pricing
- Data driven mind, excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- You’re curious about market behaviours, how they should inform pricing strategies and take a holistic view on your area of responsibility
- You’re background isn’t Tech, but you’re beyond tech-savvy and have experience in digitizing processes and areas of business, from concept to roll-out
- You’re a great network builder and effectively connect with a diverse team of stakeholders
- You are fully fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
This is a 9 months maternity cover role.