At a Glance:
We are looking for impactful temporary support for our global Talent Business Partner team. This role will offer a great opportunity to work with the guidance of the Talent Business Partner Leads of our regional and functional clusters in order to support a diverse range of topics to provide the best experience to new joiners and team members at On. This role is highly dynamic and will collaborate closely with different teams within Talent (such as recruiting and operations) as well as across functions and countries in the organisation.
- Draft employment contracts, confirmation letters, references and any other documents for people at On, across functions and countries
- Support in smooth on- and offboarding experiences, creating the links to our L&D team
- Be responsible for data entry and driving changes in our amazing Talent system Workday
- Create the connection to our Talent Operations team to drive efficiency and excellence in the handling of payroll and benefits operations
- Based on questions and requests, proactively deep-dive into company guidelines, governmental regulations and benefits handling and drive optimisation projects in these areas
- General support on various Talent projects
- 2 years of experience in an operational position, ideally in HR or other people related fields
- Basic knowledge of employment law in Switzerland, other European countries is a plus
- You are an organised, motivated self-starter with the ability to build relationship at all levels within an organisation
- Proven record of delivering an extremely high standard of quality work with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in the improvement of process documentation and a mindset that strives for continued efficiency
- Fluency in English and German
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.