At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential
Here at Deckers, we want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The eCommerce Project Manager will lead projects that deliver eCommerce and Omnichannel digital capabilities. Ideally you have previously demonstrated the ability to care for a multiple eCommerce projects concurrently.
- Responsible for delivering key strategic projects, collaborating cross functionally to deliver project goals
- Follow Scrum practices to lead eCommerce teams to continuously deliver new Digital Capabilities
- Ensure key project controls and governance are met during project implementation
- Responsible for identifing and understand opportunities to improve the project delivery
- Coordinate backlog prioritization and allocation of resources across multiple projects based on valuing
- Produce and analyse on-going reporting metrics to ensure the team is always working on the most impactful work, producing at high levels and adjust direction or take corrective action if needed
- Complete other assignments to support the team
Who You Are:
- Approachable and interpersonal with stakeholders across the business
- You possess a consumer centric mindset
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously and prioritise accordingly
- Highly skilled in guiding a team and fosters a positive working environment.
- Creative and tactical approaches to projects in a growth company
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- A track record for managing a portfolio of projects in the eCommerce
- Knowledge and previous experience with eCcommerce, retail, and Omnichannel technologies
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- Certification in Scrum Master/Product Owner is highly advantageous
- Thorough understanding of the eCommerce business systems and web platform.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.