At Mizuno we're looking for a Online Performance Marketeer (Paid channels) to join our team.
At Mizuno we’re looking for a Online Performance Marketeer (Paid channels) to join our team.
About the job
In the role of Online Performance Marketeer (Paid channels) you are responsible for all paid advertising performance campaigns. You will be responsible for achieving traffic and conversion goals of the paid advertising. You will be measuring, analyzing, and generating recommendations to improve performance and new developments in online marketing channels. You will work closely with our online marketing agency.
We are looking for somebody who is a self-starter and can work independently.
You will be part of the EMEA E-commerce Team and work closely with the EMEA Digital Marketing Team
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Align paid advertising campaigns/strategies for our E-commerce website with our online marketing agency
- Monitor and analyze our E-commerce paid advertising results with a focus on ROI
- Drive measurable improvements for paid marking channels.
- Investigate and setup new online marketing channels.
- You organise and present online analytics data for reoccurring reports and dashboards.
- Provide recommendations on ways to optimize E-commerce performance.
- Activate and monitor paid marketing campaigns/strategies on marketplaces (Amazon)
- Deliver high quality customer experience in advertising
- Main tasks are Performance Marketing related but we are growing fast and also looking for somebody who can create, maintain, and analyse reoccurring dashboards that shape the day-to-day business and drive the long-term growth of our E-commerce and Digital Marketing initiatives.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven analytical skills with a strong knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Experience in activating and optimizing PPC campaigns; with Google ads, Microsoft, Facebook (Meta)
- Experience in Affiliate marketing.
- Prefer experience with Channable and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with advertising on Marketplaces is a plus.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- International experience in retail consumer goods.
- Fluent in English, preferred multilingual.
What we offer
- A dynamic role within a successful and established international sports brand.
- A competitive salary and good secondary conditions including a good pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours and (partly) working from home.
- Inspirational office environment with nice facilities such as on-site gym and company football team.
- Space for talent and personal development.
- International work environment with ambitious colleagues.
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Online Performance Marketeer (Paid channels)? Then we’d love to hear about you!