At a Glance:
Due to a propelling growth in our direct to consumer business, we are looking for a Search Engine Optimization Lead with a technical background to shape the future of On’s organic acquisition initiatives through a clear SEO agenda. You will lead and build out an internal SEO team and impact a cross functional organisation around digital channel owners, UX designers and developers around the globe. You have a passion for improving on-site relevance and search visibility, while keeping the end user in the forefront. Excellent stakeholder management and proven drive and resilience to put SEO on the agenda of a fast-growing company. Your entrepreneurial drive and strong hands-on execution will be imperative to shape and grow the brand. The position is to be based in either Zurich or Berlin.
- Define and own a clear SEO roadmap for impact with close stakeholder management across the organisation to make projects happen
- Build-out a future-proof SEO Team and agency relationship with budget ownership
- Make SEO progress and success visible to relevant stakeholders to put SEO on the agenda of the business
- Enhance On’s global search visibility and grow organic performance on desktop, mobile, and potential app environments, through on-site, off-site and technical SEO activities
- Working side-by-side with engineering and development teams to ensure we adhere to SEO friendly processes and SEO best practices to improve page structure, code and resources compliance, meta data, structured data and accessibility standards
- Help manage priorities of the team and business to secure that SEO best practices are applied across the full business
- +5 years’ hands-on experience with SEO, from an on-site, off-site as well as technical perspective
- Track record of business growth through SEO within a direct-to-consumer company with international and multi-language setup (also in the context of website migration)
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the indexation and ranking behaviours of search engines to help prioritise opportunities within the wider organisation
- High ability to analyse complex technical SEO issues, identify root cause and making solutions come to life
- You like to stay up to date on the latest trends and developments in our ever-changing industry, with ability to come up with creative solutions to propel growth
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial and excellent problem solver. Enjoys coming up with creative, data-backed solutions in a fast paced agile environment
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.