At a Glance:
What if you could wear your favorite running shoe, all day and everywhere? We are excited to offer the position of Performance All Day Sales Representative to an entrepreneurial member of our growing North American team. On’s success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports and lifestyle stores and a unique service concept: we deliver happiness to our dealers based on a premium product and the most personal support. Together with our accounts, On inspires fans all over the US and Canada. As a Swiss company On acts faster, is more customized, and more creative than conventional brands.
At On North America we are passionate about running, the planet, our community, growing our team, and bringing the fastest growing running brand globally, to new customers. Be it in our offices in Portland or New York, supporting our stores across the country, running and hiking trails all over, we remain committed to fun, broadening our horizons, holding ourselves to the highest standards, and we’re looking for more people who share these values to join us.
- Work in tandem with our Regional Leads to implement On’s “Performance All Day” strategy across sales, marketing, and operations for our key accounts within the category
- Key focus areas include; shipping, purchase order entry, order book management, reporting, vendor upload files (JOOR, web copy & imagery requests), photography sample requests
- In collaboration with the broader Performance All Day team, create merchandising and assortment strategies for designated key accounts
- Help prepare and deliver sales presentations, including data and products in a strategic manner to new and existing customers
- Work cross functionally with other On teams to ensure we deliver the best offer and service to our lifestyle accounts
- Maintain all sales related budgets and key account management with identified lifestyle accounts
- 3+ years experience in the sports lifestyle Industry
- Previous experience in working with large scale footwear/apparel accounts, in particular navigating routing and logistics.
- Strong data analytics history as well as previous experience working with Salesforce, Excel, EDI systems
- You relish the challenge of developing business with the existing customer base as well as creating new opportunities for growth
- You are self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively unsupervised as well as being able to collaborate and contribute positively to the great North American team
- You enjoy connecting with customers to present our products, technology and philosophy in an inspiring way and are confident presenting to a group
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.