At a Glance:
You want to innovate, inspire us and our global community of On fans around the world? As part of the CRM Team, you will be in charge of ideating and building innovative and unique emails that stand out from the crowd and visualise On’s mission and brand identity to millions of subscribers. You have been playing an active part in your previous roles in growing a DTC brand through your technical knowledge, visual eye and coding skills, while your drive to innovate will be crucial to elevate On’s email marketing campaigns to the next level of success, beyond pure best practice recommendations.
The DTC team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Act as the creative lead to produce HTML- and template-based campaigns, working closely with the wider CRM team and Production Designers on weekly schedules, using Sailthru as our platform of choice
- Ensure CI/CD compatibility across all email touchpoints by closely working with Brand Design and relevant stakeholders
- Produce new ideas and concepts to bring designs to life or work closely with Production Designers on email template layouts for our weekly newsletters and lifecycle flows
- Have a direct effect on email campaign performance by supporting the team with attribute/structural changes in existing templates
- Personalise, localise and develop further functionalities with the help of Sailthru’s Zephyr scripting language, while supporting and training the CRM team on technical matters
- Proactive research on technical innovations and best practices, regarding e-mail clients and HTML/CSS
- You have 2+ years of experience working in an email or web developer role
- You have extensive experience with HTML, CSS, Photoshop and design practices, as well as working with scripting languages (Sailthru Zephyr scripting language is a plus)
- You have exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills, working effectively across functional teams
- You have a solution-oriented mind-set, strong sense of responsibility and you’re effective both independently and as a team player
- You understand complex technical issues and a strong understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem, as well as a a good grasp of what role each piece plays
What we offer: