Sportstyle is the lifestyle category of Mizuno. We develop footwear for Sneakerheads and fashion lovers. Ready to join our team?
At Mizuno we’re looking for a Sportstyle Product & Marketing Operations Coordinator to join our team (24-40hrs parttime/fulltime).
About the job
Sportstyle is the lifestyle category of Mizuno. We develop footwear for Sneakerheads and fashion lovers. Our products can be found in the top tier footwear and fashion stores across the globe. Our team is small and we are in need of someone that contributes to growth and profitability of the category. You will be the backbone of the operations, supporting the Marketing Coordinator and Global Sportstyle Marketing Manager. This reports to the Global Marketing Manager Sportstyle / EMEA Product Manager Sportstyle. In this role you are the project manager that makes sure our category runs smooth and flawlessly.
Key tasks and responsibilities
Product management Support
The coordination of our footwear & apparel collections. Our seasonal development and the collaborations with other brands, artists and athletes.
– Keep our line plans up to date and accurate.
– Coordinate between our teams across the globe.
– Manage deadlines, delivery dates and inform internal teams and external partners of progress.
– Coordinate the product forecasts, seasonal deliveries and manage launch dates.
– Provide progress reports and updates on all running projects.
– Update our Footwear system (database) with the necessary information, making sure all the updates and changes are in order and registered before the deadline.
Provide marketing support to our internal marketing teams, markets, vendors and partners.
– Manage our Marketing Assets and distribute those across our marketing teams, retailers and partners.
– Manage our marketing spending, process invoices and coordinate between our vendors, finance team and the organization.
– Organize shipments for our athletes, talents and partners.
– Organize and project manage our Global Meetings and Collection presentations.
– Provide monthly Marketing Reports and Budget prognoses.
About you / minimum requirements / educational background
- bachelor degree in business or marketing related topic and or a combination of experience and education
- 3+ years of experience
Someone that is accurate, organized and has a keen eye for details.
You keep an eye out for updates around events within and outside of the organization that might impact our projects, products deliveries or deadlines and inform the team in a structured way and on a regular basis.
Your communication style is all about clarity and you think ahead.
You enjoy planning, keeping projects on track and understand how to get things done.
- Knowledge of and passion for Lifestyle
- IT skills – Excel, Power Point, Word etc.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Presentation skills
What we offer
A dynamic role within a successful and established international sports brand.
Up to a full-time position (40 hours per week), competitive salary and good secondary conditions including a good pension scheme, 25 holidays, commuting and working-from-home allowance and discount on company products.
Inspirational office environment with nice facilities such as on-site gym and company football team.
Space for talent and personal development.
International work environment (in Rotterdam office we have 20+ nationalities) with ambitious colleagues.
Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Sportstyle Product & Marketing Operations Coordinator ? Then we’d love to hear from you!