Become a Timberland channel ambassador to elevate sustainability as a core foundation for the way we operate our business!
Timberland is looking for an exceptional Digital Operations Coordinator to join our Digital Strategic Accounts team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Digital Operations Coordinator will be responsible for end-to-end onboarding and visual merchandising of all Timberland assortment on assigned digital marketplaces.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will be accountable for the management and maintenance of master data & line list, product content, pricing upload and marketplace analysis, whilst:
- Taking full ownership of on boarding process managing the complete article lifecycle from bringing the articles online to ensuring they are taken offline after the season or retagged.
- Optimising products’ visibility in the catalogue to ensure optimal performance in close collaboration with the planner/merchandiser
- Working with brand CSR and merchandising team to ensure best in class visibility of our sustainable product and stories on our digital platforms (PDP content, look books etc.)
- Acting as an interface between the brand and platform operations team, such as content creation teams, category management, key account management, and content team.
- Building a solid and close collaboration with brand operations to optimize on time onboarding and speed to market.
- Optimising the way of working by contributing in setting up new processes, tools and reports
- Maximising relationships with our partners, brand cross functions as well as VF cross functional team.
- Supporting the sales and merchandising team with the daily running of the business
- Working with Marketing function to manage SMU onboarding and content creation
- Monitoring and reporting marketplace presence and performance on digital platforms
- Tracking PDP metrics and adapt onsite execution based on performance
Skills for Success
You should be eager to learn and grow Relevant Merchandise Planning Experience within a fast-paced retail business with:
- Deep understanding of the challenges related to fashion e-com business
- Great sense of ownership, organization, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability how to take decisions and solve problems related to day-to-day duties
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, especially Excel)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong influence skills, able to manage and influence multiple stakeholders effectively.
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic brands such as Vans®, The North Face® and Timberland®. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Join the Timberland Family
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Timberland is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
To learn more about Timberland and share in our mission to step outside, work together and make it better.