Are you looking for the chance to lead from the front and drive consumer experience in one of our stores?
We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Store Supervisor to join our VANS store in Alcochete (Portugal).
As a supervisor in our stores, you will play the vital link between store management and the sales associates, driving service and sales.
We believe that our supervisors have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us and we are committed to preparing them for that next step up to store management.
As one of our Store Supervisors, your blend of sales and communication skills will contribute to the success of our store.
How you’ll make a difference
In this entry level management position, you will assist the Store and Assistant Store Manager by:
- Supporting the management team to drive sales and profitability
- Coaching and motivating the sales associates to deliver high levels of customer service ensuring the store is always customer-ready
- Making your store look great, maintaining all retail operation standards in line with the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
- Ensuring operational policies and procedures are respected
- Understanding your store’s KPIs and playing your part to ensure they are achieved
What makes you the perfect Store Supervisor?
- You love interacting with people. You set a great example for the rest of the team with your hands-on mentality, enthusiasm and passion for delivering a fantastic customer experience.
- You are able to talk to people, create a supportive (and fun!) environment, that helps deliver the best service possible
- You have experience in opening and closing a store, taking responsibility and being in charge when necessary Ideally you come from a retail background with some fashion or lifestyle experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication in both Portuguese and English
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office and different POS systems
- You are flexible when it comes to working weekends, evenings and holidays necessary
On top of this, we expect that you will live and demonstrate our Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Preserve.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!